GESFWA’s membership is absolutely FREE, quick (takes only 5-10 minutes) and comes with
many benefits for the members such as participation in international conferences
(all expenses paid) and much much more!
If you are a faculty member, administrator in educational institution, member of regional accreditation body, govt. official from education ministry or anyone else associated with the field of education in your country, you can become our member and work for the betterment of education for working adults in your region.
To promote education for working adults, GESFWA’s members:
- Participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences on city, state, national, and international level. These measures are meant to improve the standards of education for working adults, and to promote the working adults’ education.
- Contribute in a variety of GESFWA’s regional publications, such as articles on the promotion and betterment of educational standards for working adults and other related subjects.
- Boost GESFWA’s network within their region.
GESFWA offers many benefits to its members. Through our membership, you become a member of an international community and enjoy the prestige associated with it. You get an opportunity to work for a social cause, i.e. to make the pursuit of education easier for the working adults of your region. You also get our membership certificate and can freely use GESFWA’s logo on your business card. Not only this, but you can also:
- Participate absolutely free in all our global events such as workshops, seminars, conferences etc. (All expenses paid including boarding and lodging)
- Get free copies of GESWA’s regional publications including magazines and publications on educational standards for working adults etc.
- Earn credible Membership status from silver, gold to platinum as per the criterion listed below:
||The member meets all subjective criteria of a teacher and expressly addresses working adults’ needs in his/her region as an assistant teacher for instance since 2/5 years or holds a master’s degree.
||The member maintains all subjective criteria of an educationist and is comprehensive of working adults’ needs in his/her region as a head teacher/professor/lecturer for the last 10 years or holds a PhD.
||The member enforces all subjective criteria of an education provider and is comprehensive of working adults’ needs in his/her region as a head/dean/administrator of an educational institute or has teaching experience of over 15 years.
Becoming GESFWA’s member is very easy and absolutely FREE (you won’t need to make any kind of payment). Just follow the simple steps listed below.
- First of all, you will have to fill a detailed form with your complete personal and professional details. .
- GESFWA will evaluate your membership request and you’ll be informed about membership decision within 24-48 hours of application submission.
- As soon as you become our member, your membership certificate will be mailed to you, and a personalized member area will be created for you on GESFWA’s website. Through this member area you can do a lot. It will give you free access to all the latest GESFWA news, happenings, updates, and all other GESFWA related information. From your member area you can also make your contributions to your chapter’s publications. You can also opt for other activities such as visits to educational institutions etc. And there’s a lot more you can do from your personalized member area.
So if you are a faculty member, administrator in educational institution, member of regional accreditation body, govt. official from education ministry or anyone else associated with the field of education in your country, become our member and work for the betterment of education for working adults in your region. Our membership is absolutely free with no joining fee or any other payments.